Release Year: 1997
Studio: Studio 2000
Models: Brent Cross Jordan West K.C. Hart Kurt Stefano Logon Reed Matt Bradshaw Sonny Markham Tyler Flannery
Genres: anal, oral, general hardcore, condoms
When a group of archaeologists discovers a huge and ancient stone phallus worshipped by a long-ago people with a fondness for anal sex amongst men, they abide with the spirit and worship the phallus themselves in a very fitting way.
I love you honey but I need some dick on the side of the cafuçú cachaceiro, married to a woman, on the side. Guy shows off on the side on the side of the bride's dirty crotch. Male models He takes hold of some lubricant from the side of the shorts. I told you I need some dick on the side of xvideos. World of David Channel. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:22:56
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Comments
Post a Comment